We process personal data in connection with websites and other digital services. Security and compliance with the personal data protection regulation (GDPR) are high priorities, which is why we have drawn up this policy on the protection of personal data, which applies to all services that refer to this policy, regardless of how you obtain access to the services.
Which personal data do we collect and process?
We collect and store all information which you enter on our website or which you provide us with when you use our services. In addition, we collect information which is automatically sent to us from your device. The information which we collect can include, but is not limited to:
· Information which you provide us with when you create a user profile or use the services we make available to you
· Information which is given in connection with correspondence via our website or correspondence that is sent to us
· Information about you and your device's location, including the unique device identifier, if you have activated this service on the mobile device, and
· Additional information which you have had to give via social media or other third party services.
Besides the information which you give us yourself, we automatically collect the data which is sent to us from your computer, mobile device or other equipment.
This information includes, but is not limited to:
· Information about your interaction with our website and services, including, but not limited to, device identifier, device type, information about geolocation, computer and connection data, statistics on page displays, traffic to and from our website, reference URL address, advertising data, IP address and standard web log data, and
We may receive or collect additional information about you from third parties and add this to our user information. This information can include, but is not limited to, demographic data, navigation data, supplementary contact details and additional information about you from other sources, e.g. public authorities, to the extent that the law permits this.
What do we use your personal data for?
We use the information which we collect about you for a number of purposes, including to:
· Allow your use of our services and website
· Process your requests and orders
· Supply products, services and customer support to you
· Improve our products, services and website
· Adapt our website and services for you
· Gain a better understanding of how our websites and apps are used, so that we can improve them
· Send you business-related information, including order confirmations, invoices etc.
· Send you newsletters and marketing by email, if you have given your consent for this
· Carry out marketing surveys about our customers, their interests, trends and customer behaviour
· Administrate, diagnose and rectify problems on our websites
· Prevent or establish unlawful activity or protect or enforce rights, and
· Avoid or address security breaches.
We only process and store data about you which is necessary, relevant and sufficient to fulfil the purposes mentioned above.
We do not store personal data for longer than is lawfully permitted and delete personal data when it is no longer necessary for the purposes mentioned above.
Control and updating of personal data
We check that the personal data we process about you is not false or misleading. We also ensure that your personal data is regularly updated. As our service is dependent on your data being correct and up to date, we kindly ask that you inform us of any relevant changes to your data.
Forwarding of personal data
We do not forward personal data to third parties, except in the following specific instances:
· You have given your express consent to the forwarding
· When we are required to forward information in connection with a subpoena, court order or other relevant legal or regulatory processes
· When we in good faith believe that the forwarding of information is necessary in order to prevent or react to fraud, defend our apps our websites against attack, or to protect our company's, customers' or users' property and safety, or the safety of the general public, or
· If we merge with, acquire or are acquired by another company, sell a website, app or business unit, or if all or a substantial part of our assets are purchased by another company. In these situations your information will probably be one of the assets which are transferred.
It is important to emphasise that we do not forward personal data about you to third parties for our own marketing purposes, unless you have expressly consented that the information may be forwarded for such purposes.
How is your personal data stored?
If we forward your personal data to collaborative partners in Denmark or third countries, then we always ensure that their level of personal data protection matches the requirements we have set out in this policy and those resulting from applicable legislation.
Protection of personal data
We protect your data using technical and administrative security measures (e.g. firewalls and data encryption as well as physical and administrative access controls for data and servers), which limit the risk of loss, misuse, unauthorised access, forwarding and changes.
Access to your personal data
You always have the right to be informed of what data we process about you, where it comes from and what we use it for. You can also find out how long we store your personal data for and who it is that receives the data about you, to the extent that we forward data in Denmark and abroad.
If you request it, we can inform you about the data we process on you. Access can however be limited out of consideration for protecting other people's private lives, for business secrets or intellectual property rights.
You also have the right to receive the personal data you have made available to us as well as data we have collected about you from other parties on the basis of your consent. If we process data about you as a link in a contract, where you are a party, you can also have this data sent to you. You also have the right to transfer this personal data to another service provider. If you would like to use your right to data portability, you will receive your personal data from us in a generally used format.
Correcting or deleting of personal data
If you believe that the personal data we process about you is incorrect, then you have the right to have this corrected. You should simply contact us and tell us what you wish to have corrected.
If you believe that your personal data is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes which we collected it for, or if you believe that your personal data is being processed in breach of legislation or other legal obligations, you can always request to have it deleted.
When you submit a request to have your personal data corrected or deleted, we will check whether the conditions have been fulfilled and, if so, implement the changes or deletion as quickly as possible.
You will be notified of any changes in accordance with current legislation.
At Damstahl we would like to be recognizeed on our SMILE:
Mind - Courage
Ending - S M I L E